суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

decode sql syntax




this week, jb has been cracking me up by doing stuff like this:


jb: mommy


me: yes? (in the other room)


jb: mommy?


me: yes? (still in the other room, folding clothes, etc.)


jb: julie amber jones i am talking to you. Why are you ignoring me?


me: (cracking up inside) i'm on my way, jb i wasn't ignoring you...


she has done this three seperate times this week, with the last time resulting in the vocalization of my full name on the first request. It makes me laugh because when i'm being bratty or rotten, jsj will look at me in mock horror (because he is bratty and rotten pretty much every day, haha) and say, "julie.amber.jones i can't believe you just did that." hearing her little munchkin voice say it is hilarious to me. Hahahahaha


**when we got married, i started putting my middle name on stuff because julie jones is SUCH a common name, and i used to work at a credit bureau and realize how easy it is to confuse identities, etc. So i wanted to make sure i put my full name on anything of importance because his name is extremely common too. I don't expect people to call me julie amber jones, or julie amber, or anything besides julie. Although, my friends do call me julie amber jones. But they say it like it is all one word. Julieamberjones. Oh, the other day i went to lunch with julieamberjones and then we went shopping. Julieamberjones?, can you pass the adhesive? crack me up



center edmond medical, decode sql syntax, decode sql statement, decode sql server, decode sql oracle.



Комментариев нет: