воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aamir khan latest news




Okay, so my dreads have made it to one month. Letapos;s see where we go from here

I was supposed to be in Crewe today, jiving with my uncle, but it got cancelled because my parents are both ill :(

So, happy unbirthday to my dreads, Iapos;m really pleased with them, but not a single picture I take does them justice

This is how I wear them most often (first few dreads pinned back with grips to keep them out of my face)




Towards the end of the month Iapos;m going to prepare for NaNo by wiping everything I donapos;t use off my laptop, giving it a full virus spyware scan (I know I should be doing that more often than I am but I can never be bothered) and Iapos;m going to MP3 all my favourite tracks so I can spend a month writing at least 50,000 words of a shit novel

Iapos;ve got my idea already, but putting it off until November is hard.
Plus I keep coming up with more ideas, itapos;s hard to pick one, but I think Iapos;ll stick with my original idea. :)

Good luck to any NaNo-ites

Rawr
hearts;

de la soul tourdates, aamir khan latest news, aamir khan latest pictures, aamir khan movie, aamir khan movie list.



Комментариев нет: