пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

camber wheel alignment




Random things I noticed today...


1. Itapos;s been quite a while since I last commissioned someone for art, and I kind of miss that. I think I should try and find someone whoapos;s bored enough to draw for moolah. :)

2. If you approach me with comments like "You donapos;t like me anyway, eh...", then youapos;re about to experience the miracle of the self-fullfilling prophecy.

3. If I say that Iapos;m busy and donapos;t have time to talk, donapos;t ask me what Iapos;m doing. If I had time to tell you, I wouldapos;ve done this already.

4. Juno Records is evil. Again, $200 down the drain, and a pile of hardstyle vinyl on my shelf.

5. "Project Finlay" is in its final stage. Weapos;ll see if I can take him to FC without making customs officers think Iapos;m transporting a bomb.

6. Iapos;m bored.

7. Translated versions of the Eurofurence 14 press articles are finished very soon. Watch this space.

8. Iapos;m still bored.

9. I should go to bed now.

10. ....but Iapos;m too bored to sleep.
camber wheel alignment, camber wheel, camber tracking vehicle, camber tool.



Комментариев нет: